Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Fine

Well I am well on my way to recovery! I am still out of work till Thursday, if all goes well at the Dr;s on Wednesday apparently when you have fmla you can not return to work till the Doc gives the ok :o( Sad thing is I really miss work since we were on sabbatical for 6 weeks and I was only back for a week before my little vacation in the hospital... I got to say THANK YOU to all that sent cards and good wishes it is so nice to know how much people care about us! I also have to say having my sister Jackie and my Mom Linda fly in on a moments notice to surprise me was a G-d send, they took turns staying in the hospital with me and helped me get back on my feet I truly appreciated them for all their help! Thant's all for now Oh yeah no referral yet keep your fingers cross it will be before courts open so we can get her here by Christmas!!!

No comments: