Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Room





We have been trying to distract ourselves with little projects, so the boys and I decided to get the baby's room ready. My mom bought her this adorable bedding set with pinks and greens and lots of flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, and lady bugs. I decided with my Mom's help to use two shades of green and Jon put a brown chair rail up in the room. Then after setting everything up I decided to add some flowers to the wall free hand so don't look to close (ha ha)! Jon is also cutting out lady bugs , and the other shapes to put up in the room and the boys and I are painting them to match. Now all we need is our little girl here to make it complete! FYI the courts open October 3 rd and last week CHI had 5 referrals four boys and one 6year old girl. Our Congrats to the happy families!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Very cute!! Can't wait for you guys to get your little girl!! Love you guys and we are going to miss you a lot... =(

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Thanks for checking my blog. I wanted to see your garden nursery too, and I absolutely love it. And the crib is gorgeous! The bedding is very bright and you are very very good at the freehand painting. It looks great! And it sure looks like you had quite a big helper there with you! Now we can sit in our babies nurseries and just dream about them, and imagine what it will be like to have them home.