Thursday, October 2, 2008

Referrals...

Referrals have come in this week 4 were baby girls and one baby boy.  Congrats to the families!  Two of the girl referrals were for families that submitted their dossier 2 weeks before ours.  I hope that this means soooooon!  I am kind of bumming today this process has been a lot harder than I thought, with all the emotional up and downs of the WAIT.  My boys keep me so busy but I find my mind wonders often when it comes to when will that phone ring and it be OUR turn.  I know the wait is nothing like other countries but it is still a tuff one.  I feel at this point she is out there somewhere needing me and I don't even know her yet.  It is also hard on the boys they ask all the time when is my sister going to be here, can I put this toy in Hasina's room for her, when Hasina is here  I am going to show her how to play this, or when my sister is here she can sleep in my bed or I will sleep in hers :O)   They are just so sweet and are going to be amazing big brothers to their sister!  That's all for now but cross your fingers it's soon, I don't know how much more I can take... (JK)  It's all in G-d's hands and I know he has the perfect match for our family somewhere out there.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow! If the referrals today were DTE two weeks before yours, you are very close!! It must be very exciting!