Saturday, May 2, 2009

She might be loving me!!!

I think Hasina is really starting to love me! All along Hasina has been able to go to anyone and be happy. I was not any different than anyone else, she just likes to be held and she likes to be talked to. Lately she has started to reach for me but still happy with just being held by anyone. Today it happened she actually got the "stranger danger" cry and whine! We went to a picnic at my friend Jenn's and she only wanted me not even her Dad would do. This might sound strange to be excited about for people who have not adopted but for adopting families you know how exciting this is! This means she KNOWS ME and that I am the one that will take care of her needs and be there. I loved her from the moment I knew she was on this Earth but now I really think she is falling for me too! I am just so excited!

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is very exciting. And so wonderful.
She is just precious. Our baby reunion should be soon!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Yeah, those beautiful eyes were most definitely fixed on her mama yesterday!! That's wonderful!

Erin Sager said...

love that photo, thanks for your kind words. WOW that songs has lots of meaning, thanks for sharing with me...Ill keep you posted...

Brandy said...

I can't wait to meet her!! She is so beautiful!!