Friday, December 19, 2008

Court Date Court Date!!!!!

We received an email this morning that we have a court date!  February 10th then we will travel about 3 weeks later.  Sometimes the court date does not go through the first time, but we are just going to think positive and have faith that everything will work out.  I just can't wait to get my hands on her.  I fall more and more in love with her everyday!  The song I have set on this blog "I Love You"  is a song that I thought of after each of our boys was born and now it makes me think of her.  The love you feel for your child even though we have just met is amazing ;O)  Thanks for the prayers and finger crossing just need it a little longer... 

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how awesome! Every day that goes by, the wait gets harder and harder!
May this wait go by fast!
Congratulations on your court date!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

WOW!! praying that it goes through the first time!!

you are getting so close now!

Brandy said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Thanks for the updates!! We miss you all so much....xoxoxoxo

d winn said...

What great news!! Prayers and good thoughts that it goes through the first time. Can't wait for her to get here!!!

D