Monday, December 8, 2008

No court date

So remember when I whined about the wait?  Well that was nothing compared to this one!  I see her face and I want to hold her and squeeze her and never let go...  Right now we wait and wait to hear if we will have a court date.  Our agency will be closing the 19th for two weeks; this is for the Christmas holiday.  I would really love to have a court date before that so that this Christmas could be even more merry!  
On another note the boys are doing awesome.  Zack is a little book worm; he loves just sitting by the fire and reading his Goosebumps books and he is also learning to make hats with me.  We are planning on donating them to the NICU at the local hospital.  Aaron is learning to add numbers and really working on his letters and sounds.  He does not love to write yet but if you let him color he will be busy for hours (can't leave any white on a page).  

Keep those prayers coming and those fingers and toes crossed that our little lady will be home soon!

Thanks

1 comment:

Julie said...

I completely agree with you! It will be three weeks tomorrow since referral call for us. This wait is very hard! Hope we hear something soon!
Julie