Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is it Feb 10 yet?

One thing about this process that I really am not a big fan of is the way I want time to go faster. Everything during this time is a wait so you are always wishing time to past quickly; I really dislike this part. I can not wait to finally have her in my arms and in our forever home so that I can go back to enjoying every second of everyday instead of wishing for it to pass... Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed time with my family and friends this year but I always had in the back of my mind how much longer. I work with a group of doctors in Internal Medicine which if you didn't know is mostly elderly. The Patients tell me all the time how time just flies by and then you are old and and the kids are grown and you don't know when it all happened. That is why I am so anxious to get our life back with our brilliant addition, and I know it will all be worth the wait in the end. I just wish I was better at just letting things be and letting things work out how they are suppose to instead of worrying every second of everyday about what we need to happen next. Lets just hope after we are through this process I can use my magic powers to slow time down :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on feb. 10!!! only one more month...you can hang i there, right?!!

Julie said...

I completely agree! Only in our case I'm thinking, "Is it Feb 18th yet....(and did we pass court!!)"
Almost there!

Julie

Erin Sager said...

Hoping time goes quickly for you....