Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two weeks till court




I am going crazy! I just want some guarantee that everything is going to go well at court. I feel so out of control. Oh wait I am so out of control! I have given up Diet coke, Red Hots, and I am not going to read the 4Th Twilight book till we are on the plane to Ethiopia. I figure this is something I can control. I know I know I'm losing it! Please keep all those prayers coming and those fingers and toes crossed. Thank you you all are the best :o)

Thought I would post some pictures of the boys hard at work... Honest they like to help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...only 2 more weeks!!! i am sure it went slow for you, but i can't belive it is almost here for you!

praying everything goes well...the FIRST time!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Hang in there - right now two weeks probably sounds like an eternity, but you'll get there!! Hope you pass court quickly and can get your girl home :0)

Kim said...

Looks like you've got some great helpers! We're hoping these two weeks go by quickly for you and court goes smoothly so you can be on your way to pick up your little princess - we can't wait to meet her!!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Good luck to you too! Let put an end to the bad luck streak!